Ever wonder what Phil Yanov and Eric Rodgers look like? Here is your chance. During our live radio show on May 30, 2012 we simultaneously broadcast and recorded the show via Google Hangout. Take a look as a few of our friends jump in and watch along as we do live radio. I'd especially like to thank the people who offered suggestions in the chat area during the show. You were a big help! Thanks!
In this episode we discuss the following with callers:
- How to make sure you are not going to get stung with data overage fees from your ISP
- How to get a difficult Adobe Flash app working on your Mac (or PC)
- How to deal with an intermittently skipping CD player
- How to use the cloud to sync files between your PCs (Dropbox?)
- How to get a printer working on a very old laptop
- How to watch Netflix and Hulu on the TV in your living room
- How to recover your WiFi password on your Mac
- How to fix bad spots on your hard drive
- How to pick a new Android phone
- Why you should be careful when attempting to program your car
- and more...
- plus a special announcement!